We keep hearing that things are poisonous for dogs, and then begin to panic. My dogs used to eat grapes for years (loads of) until I read that they were very highly toxic Mine never had any reaction to them, but I stopped feeding them. I stopped giving garlic for the same reason - though I found it rather odd that a renound company (Dorwest) would have sold the supplement if it hadn't been completely safe!

Maybe I should take some of the things I read with a pinch of salt - Oh No - salt is bad for me!!!!!!!!!