• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly's continuing battle with hip dysplasia

-leah-

Firstly I'd like to thank Karlin for her valuable advice which has influenced my decision to cut all ties with the previously mentioned veterinary surgeon:eek:

As a result Holly's surgery will not be preformed at christmas as hoped but i am hoping we will be able to secure an appointment at easter time when I have two weeks off:)

In the meantime I am going to continue taking Holly to hydrotherapy once a week to build up/maintain her muscles..

Thanks again for all of your support:flwr:

I know it must have been a disappointment to realize she will have to go all winter with her bad hip, but it sounds like you made the right decision. These dogs are our babies and we want the best care possible for them. I hope you have a much better experience at Easter time. Good luck.

Back