• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my full set of beautiful people

gentess1

DSC007912.jpg

My babies, Todd who is having problems is the Tricolour, Roxy ( 4 Blenheim ), Megan ( 1 yesterday Ruby ) and the big daddy Ben ( 5 Black and tan ).

How do I use this code as my profile pic

We are lucky, I really don't know how I let my wife persuade me. I remember when we had just Ben, I think the dogs picked us really, they have a way of twisting us reound their paws lol. They each have their little naughty habits, but really they are no trouble. Todd is in hospital having treatment, please spare him a thought away from his family. The house feels so quiet even with the other 3 still here.

Hi

And Best Wishes from my Four to your beautiful Four and may Todd soon safely and swiftly return to you all.

All your dogs are beautiful and my eyes in the second photo went to Todd who is gorgeous. I hope that he is soon home and feeling A OK!

Heather R

Oh, the full set - all our dreams, I'm sure and certainly mine!

Healing thoights to Todd, especially, and hope he will be home and feeling better very soon :l*v:

Back