• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

this year's last heelwork competition

renate

we are all preparing for the big event: the last big heelwork to music competition in 2009,:):) and looking forward to it very much!

Richard Curtis from UK will be over to be head judge, and do a 2-day heelwork to music seminar afterwards.

bella and i will do our 'The Maid on the Shore' heelwork routine, music by John Renbourn
sienna has a lovely little program to Donovan's 'Jennifer Juniper'
and frida and i will gallop across the ring as a sort of musketeers to the music from a danish tv-film 'Gøngehøvdingen'.

last but hopefully not least bella and i are in a quartett with our friends marianne (human) and blondie (cavalier) to the 'Pink Panther Theme'.
i have made pink sequin tops for us, we use 'golden' magnifying glasses and the girls are finding big pink diamonds at the end!
i look so much forward to this!

if it is fimled i will try to upload to youtube. try....icon_blshing

please wish us luck.....:)

Good luck with the competition, and I do so hope it is filmed. I would love to see it on youtube.

Yes, absolutely make sure that your events are filmed so that we can see you and your beautiful girls!
Very best of luck!

Sending you many good luck wishes. Really hope we will be able to see your routines... Have fun !!!!!

Good luck, sounds like so much fun for you and the girls. Hope that it is filmed so we all can enjoy.;)

Richard Curtis is amazing! You must feel very fortunate having him as a judge. Will he be giving a seminar as well?

We have our fingers and paws crossed that everything will go well. I know you will have a great time.

I do so hope we get to see your routines this time.

indeed i feel fortunate!
i am looking very much forward to the event.:D

he will give a seminar sunday and monday, after having seen our performances.

Have a great time and just do what you do so well.

I took Minnie to a Richard Curtis workshop a couple of weeks ago and it was just amazing:smile:

thank you, Pauline:hug:i'll try to remember your kind words when we are in the middle of it all !

dear friends, it worked!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

we all had a wonderful day, lots and lots of fun and made off with 5 prizes!

sienna won 1st in HTM1 with her Jennifer Juniper routineb*n*n*

and best finishing pose in the whole competition. (she reverses around me twice, backs up between my feet and we bow simultaneously. she looks very, very cute doing this)

frida won 1st in HTM2

bella won 3rd in HTM3, the toughest class.

and bella, marianne, blondie and I won the 6+ class (more than 6 feet on the ground) with very goood marks and comments.

no picutres or videovlipas yet, but will certainly come....

thank you all for your support!!!:thnx:

:mexwav: Well done to all of you you must be really proud of your girls! What a way to end the year, dying to see some pics!

:w*w::mexwav: Congratulations!!

What a fantastic achievement, you must be so proud - all your hard work proved worth it.

Hope we get to see some photos and video

Wow !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS. I so hope we get to see some video. I would just love to see your performance. I have never seen a HTM performance. Judy:jmp2:

Congratulations to you, Frida, Bella and Sienna! You must be on cloud nine.

I love the reverse, but I don't think I've ever seen it done twice with a bow. Great job!

I do so hope to see a video soon and I hope you got to see Richard Curtis, too.

Back