• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday ruby!!!

Karen and Ruby

A HUGE :hppybdy: TO MY BEAUTIFUL RUBY!!!!

SHE IS 3 TODAY AND I HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE :hppybdy:S ALONG OUR WAY!!!

SHE HAS BEEN FOR A BIRTHDAY SWIM AND SHAMPOO AS HER TREAT (OH AND THERE IS A MINI JUMBONE FOR LATER BUT SHHHH DONT TELL HER ITS A SURPRISE!!!

Last edited:
:hppybdy: Ruby :hppybdy:

Sounds like she is having a lovley day. We can't help but spoil our kids.

Sophia , Sara Lee & their mommy says....Happy Birthday Ruby!!!!:hppybdy: This is your special day...take full advantage of it!cl*p

b*n*n* :jmp2:

Charlie thought he would give Ruby his special prezzie after swimming and pissed on her back-- so back in the bath for her but she has had her Jumbone treat and is very very happy with that!!!!

Thanks for all your birthday wishes- I have just read them all to her and she sat there staring at me in the way that cavvies do- head tilted with that knowing look on her face!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ruby. Sorry you had to have 2 baths today but I bet you smell 2 times as nice. Wishing you many more happy days
:hppybdy::jmp2:

Happy Birthday, sweet, sweet Ruby.... enjoy your day and don't share your treat with Charlie after the stunt he pulled. The nerve of him and on your B-day too. Hope he made it up to you...:hppybdy:

Back