• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vivian is one

SuzRN

Vivian turned one today. Happy birthday princess Vivian. Her last post on the puppy gallery.
4133086542_3be57430b4.jpg

Her favorite toy of late is a plastic wiffle? ball she found, really hard that she can chew on, throw herself, and too big to fit under the furniture. For her bd got a new bag of balls for her.
4132321601_467bd8b575.jpg

This one is brand new that she has had for only 10 minutes, lots of chew marks, dent in one side and little smaller than the old one. Thus it gets caught under the furniture. Guess will have to go to real toy store to find the genune ball(these came from Target). cl*p Happy birthday my baby.

Wishing Vivian a Very :hppybdy: I year old today. Nice to see she's already got to grips with her birthday presents. ha ha

Vivian says thanks a lot. Came home this pm and found a happy girl and an intact house,except the things I left out for her to shred.:)

Back