• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Season's Greetings

Happy Holidays to everyone!
323554326_9fb5bc6fe1.jpg

Last few days for posting your greetings - please take this opportunity to help and to wish everyone a happy festive season. :thnku:

Brian thanks so much for the VERY sweet card, it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Brian and his doglets sent me the original of the card he posted above which arrived today and has pride of place for all to see here. It is a lovely artful card and has my dogs wondering 1) why I didn't do something like that for them and 2) why we don't have a ruby yet! :lol:

I also got a lovely card from Sins which has a suspiciously familiar looking cavalier sprawled before a nice winter fire... I just love getting these cavalier cards with our Cavaliertalk cavaliers on them! :)

Tania what fabulous cards -- just love those! -- next year be sure to let me know and we can put up a link here for people to order them.

Thanks to all for the kind donations -- I sent mine over to Margaret today, having forgotten til this afternoon!! icon_blshing

Happy Holidays!! Thank you to everyone for all you do for our cavies and for allowing me to be part of this great community. Have a great New Year!

4207330074_a0a96954f3_o.jpg

SeasonsGreetingsfromWagtails2009.jpg

This is obviously a past photo, but it's got a good Christmassy feel to it, so thought I'd share it with you all to add my very best wishes to the growing tally on this thread.

Have already given Margaret a donation for her scheme, so will now Paypal something for Karlin's K9 Krew.

MerryChristmasgarland.gif

Oh those are both such cute pictures! :D Are the dogs about to draw something with the chalks? :lol:

I love this thread, don't we have the most wonderful cavaliers, and most of them seem to be natural little posers.

Tania's cards are wonderful, we certainly have some very clever people on this forum.

Thank you to all those who have made donations, your generosity is very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone from a sunny and hot South Africa. Thank-you so much for all the invaluable advice and support. May 2010 be a great year filled with lots of love, laughter and cavalier kisses!

Love
Kathleen, Thomas and Jade
P.S. Sorry, I couldn't attach photo. Posting rules state that I may not post attachments?

Last edited:
happy holidays to you, your family and pets. so glad to know you are all here in this warm corner of the web. warmest aloha everyone

Just to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy newyear, where-ever you are in the world :lotsaluv:(y)

Thank you everyone who has posted greetings, and for all the wonderful donations for Irish Cavalier Rescue and The SM Collection Fund.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and wonderful New Year.

Back