• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vitamin E

Hi

whats the best source for our Cavaliers ,and what is the best amount.:)

I've given one 200 iu capsule to each dog daily at dinner time for many years now. Someone in the dim and distant past told me it was good for hearts and I've used it ever since. I would not use a higher potency. I buy mine from Holland and Barrett because I think their products are purer than the cheap and cheerful kind.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Flo, I was looking in chemist today, but couldnt remember what iu you gave yours so came back without. Will go back tomorrow.:)

Hi

And many Thanks Flo ,are they just sold as Vitamin E tablets/capsules or are they under a different name .:thnku:

If you go into your local Holland & Barrett, or other good health food shop, you will find vitamin e amongst all the other viamins they stock. Look for he 200 ius as I think the 500 or 1000 are much too strong for small dogs.

Brian, Boots do their own brand of 200iu in capsules, saw some earlier today.

Hi

Flo,on your advice I went over to H & B and bought 250 capsules 200 iu strength ,so divided by four thats two months supply and the four are all good at taking their supplements.
Thanks again brian ,poppy, daisy, and lily

Back