Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Ginger - Our Latest Addition

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi
    Well the lads back and tucking into his brunch ,but a slight complication he had already been snipped so no wonder he was trying to tell me something on the way to the vets ,but at least hes been vaccinated and micro chipped and in a round about way on the way back to work I mentioned to Dawn about taking him home but no response yet .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Brian M;345672]Hi
    but a slight complication he had already been snipped

This really cracked me up. I can't believe you didn't notice until he was actually at the vets. Dont worry he wont be the slightest bit amorous with your girls at work.
    My 3 old girls (all speyed many moons ago) are very friendly with some of the neighbourhood cats who are younger neutered males. The males often sit in the front garden waiting for the old dears to make an appearance.

Post Thanks / Like

Brian;

Our daughter had 2 male older neutered cats who kept her then lab in check. When we visited her with our golden the one cat hid but the other actually played near our golden. No problems and near the end of the visit they were
    almost playing with each other.

I imagine the same would be true with our Abigail. However, she now has 2 spayed females.

Since the ginger has been neutered I also wonder if he belongs to someone.

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi diddy

I didnt find out he had already been snipped till I went to pick him up and that was when the vet nurse told so thats why he must have been trying to tell me on the way there that he already been done .We feed at home a loal cat but all the girls will chase him but when we had my two little white females who died 12 months ago the girls were fine with them ,but the cats were here before all the girls arrived as pups
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T