• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We got Pollys photos taken by a pet photographer..here they are!

Erin2854

Heres a few of the many that was taken! I just love them. Polly is 9 months old and just over 8lbs (petite girl!)

pollypro1.jpg

pollypro2.jpg

pollypro3.jpg

pollypro4.jpg

pollypro5.jpg

pollypro6.jpg

Last edited:
The best things come in small packages, she's so beautiful.:)
It's a great series of pictures,you must be pleased with the way they turned out.
Sins

What lovely photos, and what a beautiful little girl.

One of the pictures of her in the red coat would be wonderful for you
to put on the Seasons Greetings thread. ( I'm working on my contribution this weekend )

I think the second one down would be perfect?

Thanks for all the compliments!

She sat really well for them, the photographer was really good with working with her. The whole thing took like 15 mins, we got about 25 pics out of it. I work at a pet boutique and the photographer came and set up in the store for pics (got an amazing deal!). We are SO happy with how they turned out! We are using some of them for xmas cards this year (see below) and can't wait to send them out. I adore her so much, she's my baby :)
livepreview1aspx.jpg

she is so sweet, they would make lovely christmas cards. (Derrr just scrolled down and seen the cards)

Back