• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fall pics of Chloe

chloe'sdee

It's been so long since I've visited and posted...Hope you are all well. Here are some recent pictures of Chloe over the last couple of months. She is doing well and still as sweet as ever, I can't believe she is nearing 3 years old...

helping with yard work
4163176552_706ff45a4e.jpg

turned out to be too much work...oh a cozy sweatshirt to lay on
4162415401_5064299d8e_b.jpg

fall leaves
4162415161_2af27810d4_b.jpg

please let me in...I'm just a lil wet...sorry photo op
4163175222_55c02411fd_b.jpg

4163175586_f483f70072_b.jpg

Enjoy your holiday season :)

Lovely pics. I especially like the 'fall leaves' one where you can see someone in the top left corner with one of those leaf vacuums/blowers. :lol:

Yes, the leaves were just beautiful. We were walking all over town on Halloween with the kids trick or treating and I had to take pictures in other peoples yards....before they cleaned up the beauty. ;) Chloe looked grumpy, because she couldn't understand why I wanted her to sit in a pile of leaves... plus the kids were getting all the treats that day, and she wasn't. lol

She's about the same age as my Daisy!!
She looks wonderful, in fantastic condition.It's always a delight to see a cavalier looking so great.
Sins

Back