• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas stockings

ourempire

Molly and Éowyn got their Christmas stockings, and Molly is showing them to Éowyn. Each day from 1st-24th of December there is a goodie inside them, and Éowyn has now learned the word "pakkekalender" (gift calendar) - at which she rushes to the stockings and sit obediently :)
4166474705_bdf30e9da3_o.jpg

Molly tries to reach from their "toy cave", but the bricks go too far out :)
4166474847_56274069b8_o.jpg

Maybe if Éowyn helps?
4167233114_2ca58ea788_o.jpg

Last edited:
How fabulous! I just love the way a compact cavalier can suddenly stretch to about a metre long when it sees something it wants:p
Brains as well as beauty.
Sins

With just a little jumping, Eowyn looks like she could reach the stocking and knock it down. Treats for everyone then. Great pictures.

Beautiful pictures and lovely to see your pre-Christmas celebrations in Denmark. Thanks for sharingcl*p

No, they haven't, but Éowyn can jump really high! She can sit on the floor and then without further ado jump up to my chest, if I carry something good in my hand :)
This summer we saw Molly sitting at a tree with berries, patiently waiting for Éowyn to jump up and get the higher branches down - :jmp2: - so it must be a matter of time before their Christmas stockings are down :rolleyes:

No, they haven't, but Éowyn can jump really high! She can sit on the floor and then without further ado jump up to my chest, if I carry something good in my hand :)
This summer we saw Molly sitting at a tree with berries, patiently waiting for Éowyn to jump up and get the higher branches down - :jmp2: - so it must be a matter of time before their Christmas stockings are down :rolleyes:

You should do agility with Eowyn.icon_nwunsure

Back