Thread: New DSLR pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default New DSLR pics

After years of wanting a DSLR, I finally got one yesterday. Of course, Annie is my favorite subject, so here are a few pics of her. For the photo geeks out there, it's a Canon EOS Rebel T1i (EOS 500D in Europe).

Dave
    "My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained."

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT pictures !!!!! Annie is gorgeous, and your house (I guess it is your house) looks beautiful. Perfect season for a new camera...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Great pics of a beautiful Cavalier and your house is very nice .A DLSR does make a big difference early this year I went down the Nikon path and bought a D 80 then a few months later I upgraded to a D300 and again the quality of pics improved so like most things it seems the more you spend the better things get.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Great photos of Annie and your home. I'm just hoping for a point and shoot camera for Christmas but I do like the quality of your photos.

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    it seems the more you spend the better things get.
    AAaaargh!! Dont let me hear that phrase again!!!

I used to sell my work at craft fairs, and the amount of people who used to say "ooh, you must have a good camera"!!!

I used to feel like saying.. "yes its a fantastic camera, I, on the otherhand, know nothing about photography, so its a good job the camera knows what it is doing"!!!!

I use my camera on manual all the time, so if I didnt know what I was doing there would be one hell of a mess!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful photos.
    You always can tell the difference when you use a DLSR camera. I am still waiting for mine.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Janice

I fully agree complex things DSLR are ,what prompted me to upgrade was a gent on here around 12 months ago who put some pics on site that were out of this world the quality I had never seen before ,but he unlike me knew how to use his camera so like you I mainly use the point and shoot setting so the camera does the hard work .The other problem with DSLR once the camera is bought the lenses cost even more that the camera so your on an ever increasing spiral of cash.
    And annie your pics of your beautiful ruby are stunning ,thanks for posting.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T