• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME: Dirtiest cavalier!

renate

I think now is the time for some embarrassing photos:)

please bring out pictures of your cav/-s when they are at their dirtiest.....;)

Best I could find.

It put up a fight but I won:-
b.jpg

BEFORE :

Mmm a nice dip in the stream after a long hot walk!!!

AFTER:
mummy had a lovely towel that for some strange reason she kept chasing me with. I decided to dry myself off on the car park floor. Then she told me off and took this picture!!! Oh then she put me back in the stream so every ones a winner!!!

Not a full shot of Rosie, but this was when we got back to the car after she went wading in a puddle of very sticky mud - when I heard the squelching, I thought I would have to go in and rescue her!

Nikon111-1.jpg

A Dirty Lyra

This is Lyra after a day out to Bolam Lake. She had a great time, even managed to get mud on her head.

VeryDirty.jpg

This competition has been running for nearly 4 weeks and so far there only four of us entered. Come on everyone, some of your Cavs must get dirty sometimes, where are your pics?:p

Your dogs dont know what dirt is! spend the day with thor!

(sorry to hijack couldnt resist shoing you my dirty dog!)

dirtydog.jpg

what a lot of lovely pictures!!

i know that i'll have to set up a poll soon, but it will be very difficult to choose....

let's see if there are more pictures of dirty, grimy cavaliers to be found during the week:)

yes, i know.
i did try to set up a poll, did not succeed. sorry.

when i have a little more time i will try again, it is only a matter of me not being very good at it.

Back