• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME: Dirtiest cavalier!

yes, i know.
i did try to set up a poll, did not succeed. sorry.

when i have a little more time i will try again, it is only a matter of me not being very good at it.

I'm sure Nicki or Karlin would be happy to help you set up a poll Renate:)

Don't forget all aspects of how to do things are in the FAQ which is located up on the navigation bar!

This will explain exactly how to do polls. I just tried it and it works just as described. (y)

How do I create a new poll?

When you post a new thread, you may also have the option to create a poll.

This allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Sky-blue
Pink with yellow spots
To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it stays open for voting for only a week.

How do I vote in a poll and view the results?

To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the 'Vote!' button. Sometime you can choose more than one option. You can see the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.

Note whether or not a poll is a public poll. If it is, any votes you cast will be attributable to you.

Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to change your vote later, so place your vote carefully!

Poll set up HERE.

PICTURES POSTED AFTER THIS POINT CAN NOT BE ENTERED.

Sorry, as yet I have never found a way to add latecomers.

Excellent pics - enjoyed them all. I'll have to be on the ball next time as I think I could have had a contender! Good luck to all the mucky pups.

Seriously dirty paws that could only be solved by throwing a stick in the river to get them clean-ish before going home!

23521_385156071466_646541466_4385984_6840266_n.jpg

So when will we see a new theme? Have to keep trying to come up with picts that match.:rolleyes:

Back