• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

£££`s for the Collection Scheme!!!

Spangly

I just had to let you know that I have raised £460 for Margaret Carters Collection Scheme. I`ve been making doll`s beds (Barbie type dolls), jewellery, "happiness kits", all kinds of knitted things incl. pyjamas for Barbie type dolls, hand made cards, gift tags, dog and cat crackers - all kinds of things to sell. I`ve also sold quite a few of Margaret`s Christmas cards too. I have really enjoyed doing it all and I`ll be sending a cheque to Margaret during the next few days.
Phew........ time to get on with Christmas decorations now....... I love Christmas, don`t you?

Well done, that must have taken a lot of work. Would love to see some pictures of your wares, if you have anything left!

Thank you :mexwav:

Wow! You are awesome! It's amazing how devoted people become to Cavaliers, isn't it? We've got some wonderful people on the board.

:w*w:cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p:w*w:

Thank you hardly seems adequate, but you have just made my day :jmp2:

It's wonderful to hear that we have some very special people on the board who will go to these lengths to raise funds to help our beloved breed.

I'm sure Margaret will be absolutely thrilled when she reads this.

Thank you again.

very well done, thats a good amount too, im going to be selling a few bits soon and doing the same as you, sending it on to margaret, di

Gosh, Spangly, that is REALLY impressive. :w*w:

Well done you and hope you've left yourself some time for your own Christmas preparations now!

Would love to see any photos of what you've been up to with the knitting etc.

fantastic news! - well done and thank you for giving to such a good cause!

That’s a great amount of money you have raised.cl*p
I just hope one day we have an answer to this dreadful disease that is plaguing this beautiful breed.

I just had to let you know that I have raised £460 for Margaret Carters Collection Scheme. I`ve been making doll`s beds (Barbie type dolls), jewellery, "happiness kits", all kinds of knitted things incl. pyjamas for Barbie type dolls, hand made cards, gift tags, dog and cat crackers - all kinds of things to sell. I`ve also sold quite a few of Margaret`s Christmas cards too. I have really enjoyed doing it all and I`ll be sending a cheque to Margaret during the next few days.
Phew........ time to get on with Christmas decorations now....... I love Christmas, don`t you?
:w*w::w*w::w*w::w*w:

What can I say. I am lost for words ( and that does not happen very often )

:thnku: You have already donated such a very large amount.:thnku:

I hope that Spangle is now more comfortable and wish you the very best possible Christmas.

PS what is a 'happiness kit' it sounds like it would make a really good present?

Margaret - I will be sending you a package tomorrow (Fri) with 3 packs of cards that I didn`t manage to sell, the cheque and a "happiness kit"! Hope you like it!?
Everyone - thank you for your messages and comments. I really love doing what I do and am very lucky to have a very understanding husband who loves Spangle too and supports me all the time!
I will try to post a photo of some of my things but I`m not very good at doing it!! A "happiness kit" contains various things to help you when you are a bit down - like a marble, for when you have lost yours, and a candle to help light your way etc., etc., all in a little organza bag with a printed verse. Just something to make you smile.:smile:
I`ll try to do something over the weekend????

Wow, that is just incredible!! :*nana::*nana::*nana:

What an amazing amount of dedicated work towards a really important cause. Just goes to show how much difference one person can make! I love the idea of a happiness kit! :) I think you just gave one gigantic happiness kit to Margaret with this achievement. :jmp:

Back