• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Well Done Ruby

Karen and Ruby

Tonight was our Agility Xmas Party and I wanted to share with you all what we won!!
Ruby got 2 clear rounds (charlie didnt get any but hey he has only had 4 weeks practice!!) AND got a rosette for both which are now proudly on my Xmas tree!!
She got a toy and a pack of biscuits!!
BUT the best pressie of all was to recognised by our club for her sheer grit and determination to continue to be fantastic through all the problems she has and she got the .... wait for it..... AWARD FOR ... DOG OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

I burst out crying as it was a complete surprise and to say im proud is an understatement!!!

What a lovely evening we have had!!

Congratulations to you and Ruby. It's nice to hear success stories like this so that everyone knows that SM is not an automatic death sentence and if treated properly, these dogs can excel in whatever they do - just like Ruby did. Thanks Karen.

Well done from Molly and Dougall. There Christmas Party is next Tuesday, I hope they will do as well as Ruby :w*w::mexwav:

Ah thanks everyone!!

I do occasionally come accross people who think that me 'making Ruby work' is cruel as she should be given an easy life!!
I say GRRRR to that because she LOVES it and wouldnt do it otherwise!!! BELEIVE me she is as stubborn as a mule!!

But yes im bursting with pride and wanted to tell everyone here as people at work dont understand just what big a deal it really is!!!

Thanks again

Karen, thats really lovely news, my eyes filled with tears when I saw your post.:):) Well done Ruby, and of course good try Charlie.

Karen, thats really lovely news, my eyes filled with tears when I saw your post.:):) Well done Ruby, and of course good try Charlie.

Same here. My eyes are full at the moment.

Well done to Ruby, and good try Charlie - maybe next year eh?

:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Well done to Ruby,she deserves every bit of well earned praise.Congratulations to you both.
Sins

Back