• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Miss Holly Fox

What a beautiful puppy :l*v:

:rah: I am so pleased that your long search has ended with such success. :rah:

All in good time Pauline!! She was chilled out and snoozing after a feed in Orla's arms.It's not easy to capture a shot of something that moves so fast:D.
Sins

She is beautiful! We have that problem too with our little boy!

Just catching up after some time away and just saw Holly. She is just adorable. Wishing you many happy days together.

So cute!!

I would have loved to have had another pup, but we still have a Basset who is just 18 months old - and they don't really mature until they are around 3 years of age.... meaning that I have a huge hulk of a dog weighing nearly 5 stone & still acting like a pup!!

Enjoy her while you can though.... they're gorgeous when they are little. I bet it won't be long before your other dog takes charge of her ;-)

Back