Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems such a long time...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seems such a long time...

Hi guys,

It's been ages since I've been on line for a propper look see, and try to catch up with everyone, Hi to any new members I've not seen before, just wanted to come on and wish everyone all the very best for the festive season, and a happy Newyear, when they come along,

We'l definately be glad to see the end of '09, some of you might remember, we'v had a few scares with Jake our Lab, well since the last time I posted about him and the lump he had, he picked up some kind of stomach virus, which was awful, no matter what we fed him, it just ran straight thru....or back up, it was a real worry for a bit, and numerous trips back and forth to the vet, I'm sure Jake feels like it's his 2nd home, fortunately things seem to be settling back to normal, and his appettite's coming back, and best of all, there seems to be no underlying issues, just a real nasty virus, but the poor bugger, hopefully he's seen the last o his vet for a while now,

I've got a load of pics here from this weekend,

Jake 1st, and getting back to strength....
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

The girls...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

That's them all, hope you like them folks, and fingers crossed that;'s us back around, and we'l be able to catch up mproperly with what's been going on,

R.
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Another 2 of the girls

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

And I forgot about this 1 with Jake and Megs..

[IMG][/IMG]

And last , but by no means least, Kieran.....he came to work with me yesterday, as allthough my full time job nowadays is with the Prison Service, I do the odd Saturday for a local coach firm, and Kieran is just daft on buses, so he loves to come along and help out......

[IMG][/IMG]

.....or take over
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey it is wonderful to see all the great pictures! But am so sorry to hear all that Jake has been through -- poor poor guy, I am glad he seems to finally be on the mend. It is SOOOO frustrating when you cannot figure out the cause of a problem!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jake is soooo lucky to have you guys as owners..
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back!
    It's good to see the pack doing so well and especially Jake.
    Looks nice and chilly there
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

That is a handsome pack of puppies.
    Kat M.

Mommy to Leo Cupid (July 16, 2009)

Post Thanks / Like

Glad Jake is doing better now; I bet you canít wait to see the back of 09 with the amount of times you have been to the vet. Most be getting nice and frosty up in Scotland now.
    I love the pictures where both the girls are running and there ears are flopping up and down.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to hear that Jake is feeling better. They all looked like they were enjoying themselves
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi! Jake reminds me of Shannon our black lab who left us years ago. Glad Jake is feeling better. Abigail, our cavalier had a similar bout several weeks ago and I know it is no fun for Jake or you.

Looks like you have a full household!!

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like

It's great to be back folks, thankyou for your lovely comments, It's weird that even though Jake's 9 and a half now, sometimes I forget he's starting to get on a bit, without sounding too corny, he is a special lad and it's great to have him back to normal he was our 1st dog together as a family, allthough we had Rebel our GSD, he came with me from my parents, whereas Jake, was ours together, we picked him together