• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Seems such a long time...

Rj Mac

Hi guys,

It's been ages since I've been on line for a propper look see, and try to catch up with everyone, Hi to any new members I've not seen before, just wanted to come on and wish everyone all the very best for the festive season, and a happy Newyear, when they come along,

We'l definately be glad to see the end of '09, some of you might remember, we'v had a few scares with Jake our Lab, well since the last time I posted about him and the lump he had, he picked up some kind of stomach virus, which was awful, no matter what we fed him, it just ran straight thru....or back up, it was a real worry for a bit, and numerous trips back and forth to the vet, I'm sure Jake feels like it's his 2nd home, fortunately things seem to be settling back to normal, and his appettite's coming back, and best of all, there seems to be no underlying issues, just a real nasty virus, but the poor bugger, hopefully he's seen the last o his vet for a while now,

I've got a load of pics here from this weekend,

Jake 1st, and getting back to strength....
Image0139.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0138.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0137.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0134.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0128-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0108.jpg
[/IMG]

The girls...
Image0135.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0133.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0132.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0131.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0130.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0110.jpg
[/IMG]

That's them all, hope you like them folks, and fingers crossed that;'s us back around, and we'l be able to catch up mproperly with what's been going on,

R.

Another 2 of the girls

Image0109.jpg
[/IMG]
Image0106.jpg
[/IMG]

And I forgot about this 1 with Jake and Megs..

Image0088.jpg
[/IMG]

And last , but by no means least, Kieran.....he came to work with me yesterday, as allthough my full time job nowadays is with the Prison Service, I do the odd Saturday for a local coach firm, and Kieran is just daft on buses, so he loves to come along and help out......

Image0124.jpg
[/IMG]

.....or take over icon_whistling:lpy:

Hey it is wonderful to see all the great pictures! But am so sorry to hear all that Jake has been through -- poor poor guy, I am glad he seems to finally be on the mend. It is SOOOO frustrating when you cannot figure out the cause of a problem! :(

Welcome back!
It's good to see the pack doing so well and especially Jake.
Looks nice and chilly there:p
Sins

Glad Jake is doing better now; I bet you can’t wait to see the back of 09 with the amount of times you have been to the vet. Most be getting nice and frosty up in Scotland now.
I love the pictures where both the girls are running and there ears are flopping up and down.

Hi! Jake reminds me of Shannon our black lab who left us years ago. Glad Jake is feeling better. Abigail, our cavalier had a similar bout several weeks ago and I know it is no fun for Jake or you.

Looks like you have a full household!!

Heather R

It's great to be back folks, thankyou for your lovely comments(y), It's weird that even though Jake's 9 and a half now, sometimes I forget he's starting to get on a bit, without sounding too corny, he is a special lad and it's great to have him back to normal :dogwlk:he was our 1st dog together as a family, allthough we had Rebel our GSD, he came with me from my parents, whereas Jake, was ours together, we picked him together

Hi RJ

Long time no hear you all OK and how are the ducks .:)

Hi Brian, we'r all getting on fine thanks,just trying to make sure we'r all set for Christmas, and nothing's been forgottenicon_nwunsure......and you will be pleased to hear that there have been no ducks cooked here for a while now;):lol:

Back