Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lola is a dream!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lola is a dream!!!!

Lola is my little foster and OMG she is a dream dog. I love her sooooooo much as do my children. All I get all day is kiss love kiss love cuddle kiss and more love. She knows when it is bedtime and will sit at the stairs in hope that she will get invitied and I'll say "come on then" and she will belt up the stairs. My husband works late and will bring her out for a "wee" walk before settleing her down in her bed, but she will try her best to get back up to me and has on many occasions played chase . Just wanted to shout out WE LOVE HER!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

aw...she sounds absolutely adorable!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Aww She is a sweetheart.
    She's just the smartest little cavalier and she has this way of looking at you...has she figured out where the fridge is yet beause this girl is a real foodie!!
    Sins

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like she's a keeper?
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

She is an absolute beauty. Very polite around food will sit beside us as we eat but won't try to mooch in. Yes sins, she knows the fridge door opening and will run and sit beside it. And that face ahhhhhhhhh.

Lola has a home waiting but we are dreading the phone call Gonna be a very hard one to let go of.

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, those special fosters are hard to let go, aren't they? I have an adorable 1.5 YO little boy with us now who is such a sweetie, and all the others love him too (except our other foster). His new family will be picking him up on Saturday and it will be sad to see him go!
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pmd you too!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, bless you for taking her in to get her ready for her forever home. I guess if she has a wonderful home waiting for her that is a great thing, and it sounds like you are just polishing up an already sparkling little jewel.

I am a foster failure. Two days into it, we couldn't bear to even think about parting with our Claire-Bear.

We have discussed fostering again, but I am so afraid that I won't be able to place the next one either, so I am temporarily dragging my feet. Hopefully I will get over that fear and go for it again. There is such a need out there to transition these rescues to get them ready for adoption.
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

I was afraid I was going to want to keep all of my fosters, too. But I made a commitment to myself that I was already at my limit, and I really have no problem now letting them go. If I had one more dog full time, it would be too much with all of our travelling. So it's an easy decision for us---but we have seen some wonderful dogs come through.
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Awww! would you give her a kiss from me she reminded me so much of my Rudee. I don't envy you having to let her go
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....