• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lola is a dream!!!!

goodie2su

Lola is my little foster and OMG she is a dream dog. I love her sooooooo much as do my children. All I get all day is kiss love kiss love cuddle kiss and more love. She knows when it is bedtime and will sit at the stairs in hope that she will get invitied icon_whistling and I'll say "come on then" and she will belt up the stairs. My husband works late and will bring her out for a "wee" walk before settleing her down in her bed, but she will try her best to get back up to me and has on many occasions played chase :p. Just wanted to shout out WE LOVE HER!!!!!!!

Aww She is a sweetheart.:p
She's just the smartest little cavalier and she has this way of looking at you...has she figured out where the fridge is yet beause this girl is a real foodie!!
Sins

She is an absolute beauty. Very polite around food will sit beside us as we eat but won't try to mooch in. Yes sins, she knows the fridge door opening and will run and sit beside it. :p And that face :lpy: ahhhhhhhhh.

Lola has a home waiting but we are dreading the phone call :( Gonna be a very hard one to let go of.

Aww, those special fosters are hard to let go, aren't they? I have an adorable 1.5 YO little boy with us now who is such a sweetie, and all the others love him too (except our other foster). His new family will be picking him up on Saturday and it will be sad to see him go!

Oh, bless you for taking her in to get her ready for her forever home. I guess if she has a wonderful home waiting for her that is a great thing, and it sounds like you are just polishing up an already sparkling little jewel.:)

I am a foster failure.icon_whistling Two days into it, we couldn't bear to even think about parting with our Claire-Bear.

We have discussed fostering again, but I am so afraid that I won't be able to place the next one either, so I am temporarily dragging my feet. Hopefully I will get over that fear and go for it again. There is such a need out there to transition these rescues to get them ready for adoption.

I was afraid I was going to want to keep all of my fosters, too. But I made a commitment to myself that I was already at my limit, and I really have no problem now letting them go. If I had one more dog full time, it would be too much with all of our travelling. So it's an easy decision for us---but we have seen some wonderful dogs come through.

Awww! would you give her a kiss from me :lotsaluv: she reminded me so much of my Rudee. I don't envy you having to let her go :hug:

Believe me, anyone can't help but fall for this baby.

Claire, kisses given :D I knew you liked her alot when I saw her sitting happily on your knee. :luv:

My son adores her because she loves to sit with him.

IMG_0059.jpg

Back