• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here are the monsters!

Quinny74

Hello

New to the board and am enjoying it so far. Thought I would just say hello and introduce you to my monsters

4187881279_fd1c6e029e.jpg

Ah! You have posted the page link on Flickr -- the webpage address. You need to post the link for the actual picture (it will end in .jpg or some other image file suffix).

PS I fixed the link so it goes straight to the picture itself. (y) What a GREAT crowd of cavaliers!!

:oops: Many thanks for the help and the compliments. I call them monsters but they're really angels (mostly)

I would love a tri but I think 6 is enough for the time being. The inlaws have a tri bitch who comes over to play but having 6 bounding up to her to play does freak her out a bit.
Maybe one day ;)

Thats a lovely group you have there. To complete the set you really do need a Tri........ Ive got an idea... you could get a Tri and park it at MY house. icon_whistling (well it was worth a try).

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They really are my pride and joy and they are spoilt rotten. Their ages are

Toby & Freddy Nov 08
Buffy & Dotty April 09
Becky May 07
Basil Not sure but we think May 2003

Toby & Freddy and Buffy & Dotty share the same dad and their mothers were brood sisters. Becky is the other brood sister to their mothers.
Basil is an adopted one that had been owned by a woman who kept him in a 6x3" lean to with 5 other dogs and was not allowed outside or in the house. His original owner had mistreated him and the others very badly. He was rescued by the lady we got the others from 5 or so years ago and had been used as a stud dog. He really is a funny looking dog and looks like no other cav I've seen. In some ways he looks more like a boxer!! He was nervous and shy at first but now he follows me EVERYWHERE!!

Thats a lovely group you have there. To complete the set you really do need a Tri........ Ive got an idea... you could get a Tri and park it at MY house. icon_whistling (well it was worth a try).

I'll have a think about it. LOL!!

They are beautiful!

I just showed my daughter this picture and she said, "Six? You'd never leave home! You'd have to stay home all day just to pet them and love them!"

:jump:

She knows me so well! LOL!

They truly are sweet, great picture!!

~Dawn

Def too many rubies, if you lent me a couple you could then add a couple of tri's to even things up a bit, such gorgeous dogs, di

Back