• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow Tales

Ive posted my video of the dogs enjoying the snow as I have no pictures at the momment!!!

I must say Ruby was getting annoyed with the sheer volume of snow gettting stuck to her on our walk!! She had a lovely warm shower when we got in!!!

It's started snowing in Dumfries too, we don't get it very often as we're in a valley. My two are loving it :)

Photo0014.jpg

Photo0017.jpg

Photo0019.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

All of a sudden a load more snow came down about 4pm. Unfortunately I am snowed in at work!

Oh goodness hope you manage to get home :(

We've been snowed in today - first time in 7 years we haven't been able to get out...

I tried to take the pups out yesterday but the snow was too deep, they just got covered in the show/ice balls and couldn't walk :eek:

They've been playing in the garden today, they're really enjoying it - it seems to have changed texture and isn't sticking to them as much.

We had a really weird storm in the night, the dogs were barking at 4am due to the noise of hailstones :yikes We had thunder and lightning - lightning is really unusual for up here.

Mika is a real wimp when it comes to snow. Which is unfortunate since we have so many months of it! She is in and out as quick as can be - no snow romps for her.

All of a sudden a load more snow came down about 4pm. Unfortunately I am snowed in at work!

Got home at 1.30am this morning, a 30 minute journey took 7.5 hours, the problem was I was stuck on Dual Carriageway and couldn't turn back. Staying home today and will snuggle up with Molly and Dougall :p

Got home at 1.30am this morning, a 30 minute journey took 7.5 hours, the problem was I was stuck on Dual Carriageway and couldn't turn back. Staying home today and will snuggle up with Molly and Dougall :p

That must have been a nightmare. Glad you got home ok in the end. I‘ve seen it in the news this morning. Somewhere 65 people had to sleep in a department Store because they couldn’t get home. Here is Leicester still no Snow.

Charlie McFarlie loves the snow and is as frisky as a pup when he goes out. Funny thing is, he hates going out in the rain, or when it is real windy outside. This snow has him a bit frustrated though. When I walked him to the end of the cul de sac, he tried to walk on top of the snow to get to one of his favorite "peeing places". (There was a crust of ice on top of the snow which allowed him to walk on top, for a bit.....) Poor guy broke through the crust and sunk in over his head. He stuck to the plowed road after that.... :)

to walk on top, for a bit.....) Poor guy broke through the crust and sunk in over his head. He stuck to the plowed road after that.... :)

When I read this I first thought the poor dog was stuck to the road:sl*p: Your snow pictures are really amazing.

Back