• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Article in Dogworld - cavaliers stepping out in style

There was also a photo of a young girl who won her beginners' class with her Cavalier (Tarzan!) - so Cavaliers did exceptionally well - congratulations to all!

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who, having a very clumsy owner, will never do HTM, but travelling to Chester for the day by train yesterday got so many comments on their good behaviour - I was really proud of them)

thank you, sins, for mailing me about this!:thnx:
i had not seen this post at all.

yes, richard curtis is actually writing those nice things about us!! i am very, very proud of my beautiful little girls:l*v::l*v:

the young girl in the picture is camilla, only 12 years old, and her cav tarzan, who is 14 mos. i am sure will will see a lot of this team in the future...:smile:

Well done you:rah:
We went to a Richard Curtis workshop a few weeks ago and he is an amazing teacher.

What a wonderful article about you and your beautiful dogs Renate! Now you really MUST post some videos......I would love to see you and your dogs performing. Congratulations!
J.

Just out of curiosity....do all dogs compete against each other or are there size classes?....I understand that you have novice, open and excellent classes but do Cavaliers compete against retrievers? Just wondering. I have seen performances on TV but I don't know how the scoring goes.

What a nice article. It’s nice to get a mention with all the hard work you must be putting in.

thank you, all, for your kind words!!:):)

@ jay

the classes are not 'segregated'. small and big dogs compete with each other. in excellent class all our competitors are border collies.

i am very proud to get such postitve mention from richard cutris, who is by far the best and most inspiring trainer i have met in heelwok to music.

thank you, all, for your kind words!!:):)

@ jay

the classes are not 'segregated'. small and big dogs compete with each other. in excellent class all our competitors are border collies.

i am very proud to get such postitve mention from richard cutris, who is by far the best and most inspiring trainer i have met in heelwok to music.

I used to take Harley & Ebony to Obedience classes where Mary Ray trains with her dogs. She used to take some of our Obedience classes and I liked her as a trainer. I used to love watching her train with her dogs. It takes a lot of hard work to get to that standard.

Back