• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ian Dunbar seminars -- around the US

Ooh, there's one in Orlando! I could easily go--but the price is a bit stiff.

Karlin, can you tell me a bit what to expect if I were able to go? There's not too much information on the site about it. I think I might at least buy a one day pass. And, of course--I wonder if I'd be able to bring Leo with me to the seminar? :eek:

:) Ooooooh , I really hope Ian Dunbar will do another few seminars over here again soon, such fun and super training for both owners and doggies:D.........just loved the K9 games, fun fun fun!!!!!! Elliot and Millie both want to know if he is comming back again next year for a visit????:paw:

Karlin, can you tell me a bit what to expect if I were able to go? There's not too much information on the site about it. I think I might at least buy a one day pass. And, of course--I wonder if I'd be able to bring Leo with me to the seminar?

Oops, sorry, missed your question! The answer depends on whether these are training seminars -- during which some or all dogs are allowed -- or are teaching seminars where dogs are not there at all. You do all sorts of things -- lots of background theory on dogs and behaviour and lots of hands on fun stuff in training courses.

Back