Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tues 22nd-Lilys Spay and Poppys At Leahusrt

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck for tomorrow Brian, its for their best health but it is hard not to feel guilty when they look at you with those sad eyes.
    Hope all goes well.
    Christine,Bella and Jessie

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck.....it will all be over soon. And, then just the recovery .

Post Thanks / Like

Sending Best Wishes for both girls tomorrow. Chin up Brian, this time tomorrow it will all be over

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes for the girls tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of Lily, Poppy and you today Brian and hoping all goes well and they will soon be their usual self, I am sure you will be glad when today is over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thinking of you today Brian - and the girls
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Brian,
    I'll probably going through the same emotions in about ten days time.
    I'm sure she'll be fine and running around in a day or two.
    Ah the joys of being a responsible pet owner
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thinking of you and your two flower girls.
    Today will soon be over and you will be able to relax & enjoy lots of cuddles with them over Christmas.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Up at 5.30 AM following Poppy around the garden for a water sample ,circled and circled up and down with me following behind ( blxxxx cold at that time ) with ladle in hand and Pops giving me funny looks and the other three I am sure peeing themselves laughing at me .Finally she stops ,circles then rear down back legs forward and starts to wee quick as a flash out comes ladle from behind my back down it goes, grab tail lift up, pop ladle under, and she STOPS ! .Thats it no more she wants back inside in the warmth ,so thats me defeated I pour the few drops out of the ladle into the sample jar and I have no more than 1.50 mm thats my lot everybody back to bed .Up again at 7.30 take little Lily to Birch at 8.15 theres a lady in before me with two long haired Dachshunds and one starts barking and poor Lily starts trembling (should I cancel ) the nurse comes out we weigh her then she gives her two injections ,the first is a sedative and the second a pain killer ,she takes Lily and disappears into the back with me to phone later .
    Back home I pick up Dawn and Luke and Poppy, Daisy ,and Rosie the weather is a bit grim decide to go the park for a walk then go and feed all my cats and finally call at a garden center and get a breakfast. On the way we stop at Sainsburys and Dawn and Luke go in and I wait in the car.Then my mobile rings ,its the nurse from Leahurst she tells me she lives in Darwin N Lancs and cant get to work shes snowed in and will have to cancel ,BLXXXXX Hell not a good day, she says she can do us on Jan 5 th but I am back to work on Jan 4 Th, she will now look at the diet sheet I sent her and analyse it then ring me with guidance on what I am feeding Pops. So for now I don't know what to do about Leahurst but I shall carry on with what I am feeding her and reassess all after the holidays ,so annoying though I get all uptight over the two of them and then one gets canceled Oh Well .
    Phone Birch at 11.30 and Lily has been done and is fine so will go up at 3.00 to get her so at least thats some good news .It pouring with rain so cant take the other three out yet will defer to possibly tonight .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry that your day has not quite gone to plan Brian, but at least you know Lily is fine and she will soon be home with you and she will have her family with her over the christmas period to keep an eye of her.