• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tues 22nd-Lilys Spay and Poppys At Leahusrt

hi

Home ,she walked into reception ,now in her baby grow trying to get comfy on my lap so one finger typing .Take her back a on 31st for stitches out ,only light meal tonight so bought some roast turkey from Sainsbury this morning .:)
Why don't they use dissolving stitches .:confused:

If she is not used to turkey be careful, it has made my dogs vomit before today and that is the last thing she wants.

I must have missed something earlier but why are they going to anaesthetise Poppy?

Brian; Glad that Lily is home and doing the usual cavalier cuddle:D Our vet in states did use dissolvable stitches so no return visit to vet.

Totally understand your frustration on Poppy's cancellation. Our dr. is putting my husband on different high blood pressure medicine but haven't been able to get meds. because of snow and now we found that wrong med prescription was sent to pharmacy:eek: Since present med is thought to be slowing his heart too much, we don't like waiting to change.

Heather R

Oh Brian what a day :(

Shame about Poppy's nurse, but it is good that at least Lily came through her op ok - I'm sure she will be more comfortable by tomorrow.

Take care

Brian you are one of the most devoted dog owners I have ever had the pleasure of reading about. I wish there were more like you (I know there are many on this board :)). Knowing you exist makes my world a nicer place :)

Gosh I thought disolvable stitches were the norm now for animals. Ruby had disolvables with her spay!!! Saves a whole lot of hassle and bother I must say!

Glad little one is all Ok : sigh of releif"

So glad it is over for Lily. I am sure she will be fine with her little baby grow. Now you will be trying to keep her from running and jumping ( that is the hard part).

Back