• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow Anyone?

Rosewoodsteel

Here are a couple of pictures of Charlie McFarlie exploring our street after the snow.
We got 22 1/2" according to BWI (Baltimore Washington International) airport.

Cnv0671.jpg

Cnv0668.jpg

You wouldn't know it from these pictures, but Charlie absolutely loves the snow.

Last edited:
That is so beautiful. I am so jealous. Reminds me of my childhood.
If we ever had that much snow in England I think the country would come to a complete stand still.

Wow:eek:

And I bet everyone still got to work....and school's didnt close and people didnt spend the night trapped in their cars...

In England we had about 8" and the whole country ground to a halticon_blshing

More Snow Pics

Actually, my office was closed for a day.
My wife had to take a day off because we couldn't get the car out of the garage.

Here is a pic of our driveway from the street (the path was for Charlie).
Cnv0669.jpg

Here's what it looked like from the garage..
Cnv0667.jpg

tiger_woods_defense

Beautiful photos! I wish my camera was working as we got close to 20" and poor Abigail doesn't understand why she can't roam the yard like our golden retriever. We cleared a path for her to run and a "outdoor" spot.

The main roads are clear but none of the side streets.

Heather R

Wow those are incredible -- that is a LOT of snow!

:rotfl: Yes I can see where the priorities lie...

The press is saying that we broke the December record (so much for global warming... :)).
Yes. During and after a snow, I clear out paths and "grassy" areas for Charlie and our outdoor kitty. That is priority #1. Priority #2 is a path to the Hot Tub....:pi*no:

Last edited:
Back