• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poorly Pops 2

Catareta

Poppy recovered from her ear infection last week, and this morning after I took her for a walk whilst we were drying her she leaked some blood stained liquid from her bum...then when I looked it was smelly and horrible - I suspected anal gland involvement.

Went to vets -
she was excellent, didnt yelp or anything whilst he was cleaning the area, as soon as he trimmed some of it she started moaning like an old man lol...we were told she has a burst abbcess so on Clavaseptin and some painkillers, we are to wash it gently.. poor Pops :yikes

Got appt next week to review and have a look if the other gland is affected as she was soo sore..

Any other tips etc for her comfort...

No tips but wish you the best with your ill pup! Hope the medicine makes Poppy feel much better.

Heather R

Poor Poppy, the meds will sort her out within a couple of days. Bobby had the same thing about 10 days ago. He was fine within 24 hours. Hope she is soon much better.

Back