• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baxter & Poppy piccies

sarahso

Hey everyone, hope you are all ok!

we have been so busy, training pups, poorly Thor & generally not had 5 minutes! so i thought i would update you on little Baxter & Poppy pickle of course!!

They are both doing really well, only issues we have is they hate to be locked in the kitchen at night when we are in bed! but things seem to be calming down a little now!

Baxter has grown so much & is into everything! he loves plating with poppy & she is happy to have him as her friend! they rough & tumble for hours!

Dad thought it was to cold for little Baxter so gave him cuddles - any excuse!

baxterdannysnuggle.jpg

With Big Brother Thor & Pickle
thorpopsbaxterstairs.jpg

The Three Muskateers!
dontmesswithus.jpg

Sitting pretty
Picture042.jpg

Pickle cuddles
Baxtercuddlepops.jpg

Fed up because nobody will play!
Baxterbaby1.jpg

Keeping warm
popsbaxterjumpers.jpg

Watching the big ones play in the snow
baxterjumper.jpg

Kiss Pickle
Picture123.jpg

Poppy's christmas jumper

Popyxmasjumper.jpg

Looking for dad
Picture060.jpg

Thor kisses

Picture053.jpg

I always love your photos and head straight there if I see you've posted. Great group photos - you certainly have your hands full!

Great photos! :snap:Love the size difference. Looks like one big happy doggie family!

Fantastic pictures!!!

I love it, Thor's paws are bigger than the Cav's heads practically! LOL!!

They're dolls, very beautiful, all of them!

~Dawn

:D thank you for all your lovely comments!

we are especially proud of Thor, as he is not to well :( he has been on a variety of meds off the vets & has just had some pretty horrible tests done, so his face & paws are full of stitches, and as you know puppies will be puppies and Baxter loves to jump in his big brothers face! the most Thor has done is have a little grumble & move out of his way. but we have to be extra vigilant.
Thor has been a very brave boy and I think he secretley likes it when Baxter tries to sneak a snuggle under our watchful eye!

Great pics once again! I hope Thor is ok. I LOVE pics of him and the "little"ones. He is such a gentle giant! Please keep us updated on him. Prayers for healing for Thor! :xfngr:

Back