• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

merry christmas

renate

the danish heelwork to music cavalier crew wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

thank you for welcoming us to this forum, and for always being supportive and optimistic when we prepare to go 'into the fray':hug:

all the best from sienna, bella, frida , kandis, renate

f9l36u.jpg

What a beautiful photo.
Have a wonderful Christmas and may your success continue in the New Year. I am sure all your girls will get spoiled at Christmas.
Is your Christmas Day on the 24th or 25th? I am asking because in Germany it’s on the 24th.

we celebrate on Christmas eve, the 24.

Christmas Day ( 25.) and the day after are public holidays, whcih we spend with the family and friends we did not see Christmas eve.

we will be in germany on the 26. , to celebrate with our nabours and their families. i look forward that. :D

What a lovely photo, Merry Christmas to you all, hope you have a lovely day today :D

Back