• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

walking on ice

jacies

Our regular lakeside walk is like an ice rink today. Chaos and Armani rode in style part of the way.:razz:

PC240070a.jpg

You're brave, I haven't taken Dylan out poor fella. I've been grounded by my daughter and caring friends, no icy walks for me. Can't wait to get out at the weekend.

And then we went home in comfort. Armani is wearing her new Ancol coat. Guess what my favourite colour is?

PC240072a.jpg

Just had to go today, Pauline, had not been for two days because my road was so bad and I was getting so bored. But think I will go to the common tomorrow as it might be safer walking on the grass. I don't usually take the dogs there because they just spend all the time eating the rabbit droppings but am hoping they won't be able to find them under the snow. At least the temperature today was much better, at least 2 degrees:razz:

Back