• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cesar Milan and similar trainers

I've just been in my local bookshop, where the girl behind the till is going to hopefully get a rescue dog, she's going to the rescue centre tomorrow. She has "stocked up" on Cesar's books for inspiration, and when I said that a good trainer would be Gwen Bailey (there were some of her books on the shelves in the shop) as Cesar can be a bit harsh in his approach, she dismissed that as him just being firm! :sl*p::mad: I'm so hoping that the rescue centre she's going to will advise her differently before allowing her to adopt a dog.

There is a pet store here who brought in prong collars and they lost most of their clients. Once people saw that they had them in the shop they refused to go in. They had to remove them...thank God!

Absolutely barbaric:mad:, I really hope that man does not come over here, I dread to think of the cruelty and amount of damage (both physical and psychological) he causes dogs, and that he will cause, by demonstrating his techniques during his "shows" :(:mad: and if any of his audience will begin using his methods.

Last edited:
Back