• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New year wish for 2010.

Bet

Before we all get involved with our NE'ER Day, Scots Word ( New Year) Celebrations,just to Wish You All The Very Best ,4 Legged and 2 Legged for 2010.

My Special Wish ,is that for our Beloved Cavaliers, All Cavalier Breeders ,not just those who are doing this at the moment,but the Rest ,to MRI Scan for SM, and Heart Test for MVD ,their Breeding Stock.

Be honest that they are doing those Health Tests, not just be Paying Lip Service to the Cavaliers' Health Problems.

Have a List where Prospective Cavalier Buyers can see Cavalier Breeders who are concerned enough to be carrying out those Health Checks .

We all know that this will not Guarantee the Cavalier having no Health Trouble in his or her Lifetime, but at least we will know that the Cavalier Breeder is trying their Best.

Finally ,this Post and my NEW YEAR WISH , is in MEMORY OF SWEEP ,our First Cavalier ,a Blenheim ,who died at 4 because of Heart Trouble, 1977,.

He was Put To Sleep TWO DAYS after New Year's Day .

This was the beginning of my Journey involving the Heart Problem in our Cavaliers.

Hello Bet,

On New Years Eve I will drink a toast to all those I have loved, two legged and four legged, that are no longer with me.
I will raise a glass in memory of your Sweep as well.

Im up for that, ill raise a glass to wish all the dogs who are suffering being deliberet or not, find peace. di

Back