• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas in Roscommon, Ireland.

brid kenny

photo-28.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Last edited:
CAN't get the rest of them up for some reason. Am operating from iPhone. Anyways that's my dad ignoring phoebe and pippa who always go to him from food.

Wow! when I first looked at it I thought it was a painting from a museum! Great photo Brid!

Everything about that photograph look just so right!!
Fantastic expressions on all the faces.
Sins

That IS a great photo!! The balance, the framing, the subjects, ALL of it is just in line!

Nice!

~Dawn

Beautiful photo. Look how attentive they are. Come on, how can you refuse a giving them a treat.

A fabulous picture of your dad and the dogs :lol:! Now that is typical cavalier attentiveness if they think food might be involved!

I got the second one to come up by changing the URL -- you were sending some kind of a slideshow shot I think rather than the original .jpg so I adjusted the URL and it worked.

Great photo.....Im laughing looking at little Pippa getting in front of Phoebe like that, Millie always does that too with El, soooooo cute:)

Back