• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar and one of his giant sticks

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I keep meaning to upload some videos -- here's one of all of my crew out at the Phoenix Park on the weekend. Jaspar dragged this huge stick out of the creek -- he seems to like enormous branches if he cannot find a regular sized stick... He is whining for me to throw it for him. Yeah, right!! :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnoL3x4VgQ

He's certainly not relinquishing his title of No 1 doglet:p.
I love the clips of him with the big stick,top marks for effort anyway.
Sins

Love the video! Jaspar really was enjoying himself. Our Abigail also seems to think that she is a big dog who can handle big objects.

Heather R

They all look very happy darting about everywhere. Bet they were tired out once they got home.

You're supposed to throw the stick for him not kick it! No fear of Jaspar picking up a twig like any other dog :D

Jaspar is the attention deficit dog... :rolleyes: Any stick will do but he has a habit of pulling the branches out and presenting them to me in great excitement. :eek:

Oh that did have me laughing!

Its soo funny how they think they are able to pick up sticks that size!!!
Ruby always pulls sticks out of rivers and ponds- she fishes anything that sticks out of the water and pulls it to shore!

That's a lovely clip Karlin, what a wonderful place to walk :D

I always think of Jaspar when I see a huge log when we are out and about with ours!!

I was fortunate to meet Jaspar just over a year ago - he is indeed the Attention Deficit dog but such a character - I can see why he is so special. He is very clever, and I know from experience that it is quite hard to keep such a clever dog stimulated.

Tansy is a beautiful, what a lovely addition to your family. Teddy says that you definitely need a Ruby though :eek:

Any stick will do but he has a habit of pulling the branches out and presenting them to me in great excitement. :eek:

:p great video, and that stick is soo big!!!

Just watched the video... so cute. Jasper is so excited over that stick. How fun is he.... I would give anything to have a place like that to walk. Only sidewalks for me...:cry*ing:

Loved the video. What a great park. My 3 were sound asleep on the bed until I opened the link & they heard Jasper. Now they are running around trying to find him. :p

Back