• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Still around!

blue_star

Hi Everyone
Hope your all well and had a fantastic Christmas? I'm still here and lurking around
It was a difficult time without Toby over Christmas and the house seems really quiet (and clean!!). We have decided that we are going to get another CKCS. This pup will never replace my Toby and will a dog in its on right
We have heard from Toby's breeder (who we have gone back to) that her bitch is currently in season and should be mated within the next few weeks, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Will keep you all informed and hopefully :snap: when the time comes!

Hope you all have a lovely New Year

I am excited for you! What a nice little Valentines gift. We lost a rescue pup in April and the best thing we did was get another puppy. I really wasn't sure, because we were devastated, but things always work out.

I will be checking back for news and pictures!

How exciting, I will look out for the new addition next year. Happy New Year to you.

Aw. I know exactly how you feel. Best of luck, and I can't wait to hear about the new addition in a couple of months.

Nick

Lovely to hear from you, Amy, and especially the news about the puppy.

Know just how you felt over Christmas. I put wreaths on the graves of my Bridge babies at this time of year, and it always makes me sad to see them as a reminder of what has been. But then the current residents wag their tails and look at me in their special way, and the healing process starts again.

Will keep everything crossed for your breeder's bitch and a successful outcome for you later in the year. It's very exciting!
:*nana:

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your lovely messages, please keep you fingers and paws crossed for me and will update you when I have any more news!

Back