• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OK -- today/tonight is when I will work on the board...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't had a chance to do much more so far than read up on the best way to approach this major board upgrade. I will likely try and do the actual work today or this evening, continuing as needed through the weekend. My goal is initially just to get the board operational in its new format.

:) Thanks, I'm sure we all appreciate it! But Karlin, it's the holidays, don't forget to take time off :flwr:

The board is my 'time off'... :lol: Don't worry, I am also cleaning the house and going for a swim today. ;)

Hi Karlin

We all have total confidence in your tech skills so eagerly look forward to our new home.:)

Good luck, Karlin. I'm sure we don't envy you at all, but will be glad to see the new look CT when it's up and running again.

Where would we be without it? :v*cuum: ??

Tonight's work has been interrupted by a BBC broadcast of a Henry James drama... so sitting down to comb out the dog's mats and watch telly instead... :lol:

At least you have your priorities right! :D good luck with the transfer whenever you get to do it, and thanks for doing it too.
Charli

Turning of the Screw -- nice and creepy and scary! I combed out three dogs then watched a bit of Victoria Wood. This is a big deal as I haven't had my TV on in about 5-6 months! And I am getting a new one tomorrow as well -- first TV I have bought in 12 years. :lol:

:updte:

There have been strong recommendations to do a test forum first to get used to the software and there are some new bug fixes coming out this coming week so am waiting to do the upgrade for the live board... just don't want to change things and have it work poorly for people! So holding tight for a while longer.

Back