• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

S and W Wales CKCS Club Health Day

Carol Fowler

Hi All

I'm not sure if you have this info already, but see the notice below re the South and West Wales Cavalier Club Health Day on Feb 6 in Usk.

I recommend going along to hear Tom Lewis and Sarah Blott talking about Estimated Breeding Values. It's open to all and I think important that pet owners as well as breeders understand how the EBV program will work.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Carol

South & West Wales Cavalier Club Health Day

6th February 2010

The Scout Centenary Hall
Maryport Street
Usk
Monmouthshire NP15 1LH

10.30 am - Talk on Estimated Breeding Values by Tom Lewis and Sarah Blott
11.15 am - Question & Answer Session
12 Noon - Lunch
12.30 - Heart Testing by Jan Cormie and KC/BVA Eye Testing by Hamish Cormie
Microchipping will also be available at £12.50.

There will be a small charge of £2.00 for each person which will include tea/coffee and biscuits before the talk.
Food will be available all day.

For further details please contact David Moger on 01989780200 or email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh, sorry about the FONT stuff. How did that happen?

Carol

I think it's when you cut and paste from another site. If you "Preview" first, then you get the chance to see and delete it if necessary.

Thanks very much for the info Carol - hope to be able to get along there if at all possible.

Carol, I have edited it for you. If you copy and past to an application like notepad, that removes the formatting. You can then copy and paste again into here!

Hope that helps for the future.

Thanks for the info about the health day, it is always helpful to post as not everyone reads the parent club site.

Happy New Year to you and Rosie too

Nicki and Marie-Ann

Thanks for the tuition. I'll try not to let it happen agian. There are many things about using a computer that still come as a complete surprise to me.

Carol

Back