• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new pic of Stitch

aquaceri

Here is my baby enjoying his favorite treat after a walk in the snow!

JenniesCamera492.jpg

JenniesCamera493.jpg

Last edited:
What a cute picture! We give our dogs pieces of carrot; never thought to give them the whole thing. Our Abigail probably wouldn't eat any thing else the rest of the day :grin:

Heather R

Last edited:
I give him one carrot twice/three times a week - He absolutely loves them! It takes him about a half hour to get through it but he chews and chews and just loves it - I reckon its good for cleaning his teeth too... He is a tubby guy so no other treats for him other than his breakfast and dinner and carrots! :) (oh and he did get a jumbone for Christmas but he actually enjoys the carrots just as much!)

How gorgeous does he look? The carrot doesn't stand a chance. Ours like the centre of a cabbage or cauliflower to crunch on

My two boys adore raw carrots too and come over to me when I am getting dinner ready, expecting their treats! I never thought to give a whole one either, but its a good idea. I'm sure the presents in the garden are a nice consistency!! :grnyuk:

Ahh bless him. We have carrot addicts here too!

Hmmm no they don't digest raw carrot terribly succesfully :yikes but it's easy to see the poos in the snow :badgrin:

He is a beautiful ruby boy.
Ours love Carrots, like Nicki said you definitely can see it in the snow.

What a lovely boy! Wow carrots? i never thought of carrots, i assume they r safe for them to eat? Bella seems to love green beans!

Back