• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Potty Training

wow

that is really good! Penny is 7 months, and she has just gotten to that point! She can have a great solid week, then boom, couple of bad days. But for the most part, we are getting there!

Wow I was starting to think I was doing something wrong ben is 16 weeks and he's just had the perfect day where he went by himself to the door for me to open and then ran around the side of the house where I want him to use as his toilet all by himself , but I'm expecting him to do that all the time, which I guess is a but mad...

I should add when I let him out at regular intervals we have a good day, it's only when Im out or busy he will sometimes gave an accident

Benji is 5 months and he's just about getting the hang of going outside. I'm so proud of him as on the first day of training, he was already getting us to follow him to the back door to let him. :)

Back