• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Playing with my new camera...

Devilica

Having so much fun with it... even managed to catch Fern without her squint being obvious :)

DSC00016.jpg

Tilly dozing....

DSC00006.jpg

And my Leo just plain sleeping.

DSC00040.jpg

gorgeous photos, Fern is adorable, she reminds me of Poppy, who also has a bit of a funny eye

What lovely clear pictures of your fur babies, I take lots of pictures of my boy, but the trouble is I don`t know how to load them on the computer.

Lovely pictures! Please, take your camera and photographic skills to my dogs and take pictures of them, as well :)

Those are lovely! I am really tempted to make my next major electronics purchase a really nice digital SLR. Those of you with good cameras get some great shots!

And that seems to be all it is in my case Karlin... I have a good camera and no idea ... but out of all the shots I take, some lovely ones appear :)

Great pics, I have such a hard time with the eyes, yours are great. What kind of camera did you get?

Having so much fun with it... even managed to catch Fern without her squint being obvious :)

DSC00016.jpg

Tilly dozing....

DSC00006.jpg

And my Leo just plain sleeping.

DSC00040.jpg

Hi im new here , your dogs are gorgeous, can i ask where you got your Tilly from ? The reason i ask is i have just recently lost my little Molly to rainbow bridge (finding it very hard without her by my side ) who is also a Tricolour and i think they look similiar .Very very pretty face she is adorable

Back