• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New addition to our family sleeping on my lap

momtobug

I posted back in November about our girl RubyMae who had congenital curve and deformed vertebrae. We sadly returned her to the breeder.

We welcomed a new baby, beautiful Tri girl, now 12 weeks old to our family. She is Magnolia, (Maggie). We got her from a breeder in Vermont who is CKCS, AKC. They had several pups to choose from and our daughter fell in love with Maggie.

We are thrilled with Maggie and love having a pup again. She is fun, sweet and gives great kisses.
She hates the snow and cold and obviously will take some time to potty train.

We think often of Ruby and Maggie is probably wondering why we sometimes call her that name .

I will proudly post a pic when I can figure that out.

Jo

mom to Maggie Tri

Congratulations on your new puppy.:)
I'm especially pleased for your daughter and I'm sure they'll be perfect companions for each other. I hope she brings you many years of joy and happiness and she's lucky to have found such a warm loving home.
It's wonderful news.
Sins

That's really lovely news for the start of a new year. Thanks so much for the update.:)

ah congrats! cannot wait to see the pics of maggie...I would love a little girl :) or maybe my daughters are enough!

Oh that's wonderful news, so thrilled for you. She will never replace Ruby, but will be a huge comfort and joy to you.

Wishing you many happy and healthy years together

Congratulations on Maggie. It must be nice to have a puppy in your house again especially for your daughter. Of course you will never forget Ruby. Can’t wait to see pictures.:snap:

Congrats on the new baby, cant wait to see pics. Hope you all have many happy years together.:)

Congratulations on your new pup!

When we were searching for a cavalier; I was in touch with a very good breeder in VT. Unfortunately that pup went to someone else and we traveled further for our Abigail.

Looking forward to photos !

Heather R

I'm so pleased for you. You had such a distressing time with Ruby Mae.

Looking forward to seeing the photos

Congratulations on your new pup Maggie :rah: I wish you many happy healthy years together :flwr:

Back