• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flowercavs And Snowy Pictures

Brian M

Hi

And yet another batch of Cavaliers in snow.

Daisy in the sunshine

4262618610_33098c1705_b.jpg

I will get you

4261901247_81bb916440_b.jpg

No you dont ,cos I am off

4262069155_c455e2b945_b.jpg

Six months later ,same ear but no ball

4262642914_94b6d98bf2_b.jpg

Daisy stops for a scratch

4261883127_4d8f673027_b.jpg

Our Lily

4261891485_55cbd73a8b_b.jpg

Our Poppy

4261882433_48b295d541_b.jpg

This is the lane that we walk up in our Summer walks ,it is in a previous photograph posted last year.

4262641840_a2ba58b2fc_b.jpg

Our Rosie at home in the warmth

4262634518_7cd39641e1_b.jpg

Our Lily

4262629992_9c9b948a5a_b.jpg

Daisy almost gets Rosie

4261850661_da801352e1_b.jpg

Thats snow is cold on my teeth.

4261899407_22abd3b424_b.jpg

You take the BEST pictures.....I just love looking at them. I love the lane where you walk. Beautiful !!!! I don't know how you get such wonderful action shots... Great job.

Wow! those are beautiful pictures Brian. You have great taste in doggie attire - the girls look smashing :)

What wonderul photographs, I love Daisy she has the most innocent little face, and the photograph of the lane is just beautiful.:)

Beautiful pictures. It looks like you have that new camera well and truly worked out.
It is so clear that you can see your address on Daiseys collar in the last picture.

As always Brian fantastic photos. Such pretty girls and Dangerous Daisy still looks so angelic. It makes me giggle looking at her and knowing some of the tales you've told about her.:)

Terrific pictures of your 4 beautiful girls having a great time in the snow. I can't believe how you get such great action shots. It really is a joy looking at your posts. Thanks for sharing. :)

Fantastic photos Brian, well done :w**h**:

I just love the one of Rosie at home, fabulous :D

We have the same style coats - Fufu wears the red fleece one overnight as pyjamas, but has the green one for during hte day.

I've just ordered the pink plaid one for Lauren, not actually for walks as she charges around like a lunatic, but for when we get home as she shivers :eek:

Such fab pictures. What is the darker coat they are wearing? I keep looking for one like that which covers chest and a bit of belly, for rainy walks.

Hi Ladies

The the girls ask me to say thank you for all the nice comments from you all .Karlin when you say the darker coats do you mean the ones with the little fur collar which are these below,they are the ones I mainly use for wet weather as they do cover a bit of their tummy dry from the muck they kick up with our Cavs being relatively low to the ground.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANCOL-All-Wea...QQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item5ad5d90ba4

The quality of the shots is mainly down to the quality of the camera and lens used ,for action shots I use an additional battery attachment which then enables the camera to shoot 8 frames a second ,so to produce those 12 photos I actually shot about 170 and just picked the best and deleted the balance ,and I also fiddle around in Photoshop ,so my input is minimal.
So if you get a good Canon or Nikon (mines a D300 Nikon ) with a range of good lenses ,my main ones are prime (fixed ) 35mm f1.8 ,50mm f1.4 ,85mm f1.8 and a short and long zoom.:)

Fantastic photo's Brian.

Leo has exactly the same coat as your girls. It's great as it covers his belly and chest. I got it at "The Range". A large sell it all shop near us.

Mel

Hiya Brian, the photos are lovely and your girls are gorgeous!
I like their coats because they cover their tummy properly and they look as if they volcro along their back?
Can you tell me what size you have bought please? I reckon Daisy looks about the size of our Phoebe. Did you have a smaller size for Lilly? Our Gracie pup is as long in the body and as tall as Phoebe now but obviously doesn't have her full coat yet nor her adult build. Did you have the same size for all your girls? I would really appreciate a bit of advice about sizing, as I don't want to be ordering things and making mistakes.
At the mo, they are in matching coats from Pets at Home, they are ok, but I've tried to ensure that they fit properly in all the right places and consequently they've got bits of velcro stitched all over them!
Your girls look fab in their matching coats, so cute! :l*v:

Here is a photo of Armani, in the middle, she also has one of these Ancol coats

PC240072a.jpg

which I bought off ebay. As she is very skinny but has quite a long back I just stitched the tummy bit together to make it smaller. This was quite easy as it is a knitted type material under the tummy. The velcro on the back is really strong and I even have trouble pulling it apart, it makes quite a ripping noise! The fake fur round the neck is lovely and even matches her fur.

Back