• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

danish puppies expected...

renate

:mexwav:

maybe this year my wish for a fifth cavalier will come true.

my heelwork to music 'college', marianne's wonderful blenheim bitch Lykkedragens Cloé visited a swedish bh dog , Ricksbury's Its Chico Time just before christmas.
today the blood tests showed that cloé in fact is pregnant:D

and if there is a female puppy which marianne and i, oh and the lady doing the puppy tests, think will fit in with us here, i will have a puppy moving in with us just after easter!!

isn't this exciting?

cloé is 6 years old, and this will be her second and last litter. she has heart test grade 0, patella and eye clear.
the 'babies' from her first litter (6), are all healthy, friendly and clever, one of them is already in Freestyle class 3, 2½ years old.

oh, i do hope there will be one for me.........

How exciting for you.

The dad was bred in the UK, I can remember seeing him shown here, so the puppies will be half English.

Mum sounds as if she is a lovely healthy girl. Do you know if Dad has had the same health checks?
As breeders always say, and it is very apt in this situation, it does take two to tango ( or produce healthy puppies )

How exciting for you.....when are the puppies due? I bet you can hardly wait until they are born, and you see if there is a little girl? The mom sounds like a great dog. Keeping fingers crossed for you...:xfngr:

Here's hoping the Easter Bunny will be bringing you a new baby girl (of the canine variety, of course!) :xfngr:

thanks for all the good wishes. :hug:

@ margaret c
yes, the father has the same health checks, heart, eyes, patella. and is clear.
marianne, cloé's owner, is very, very particular about cavalier health issues.

Hello Renate,

You have found yourself a wonderful breeder.cl*p

I will keep my fingers crossed :xfngr: that Cloe will have a beautiful puppy to dance into your heart and home at Easter.

Hi Renate

I do so hope you get a little girl to join you in your fabulous routines ,so fingers crossed your wish comes true.:)

:updte:

i saw 'the fat lady' yesterday;)
cloé's belly is nice and round, and she carries herself with a very important air.:)
the babies are expected week 6.

oh, i do hope there is one for me.....
marianne has promised not to allot any female puppy to anyone until the puppy test, when they are 7½ weeks old, to give me the chance to get the one best suited for us.

i'll help with whatever one does with puppies (i do not know anything about young puppies), because it will be fun and interesting, and because marianne will be working a bit more than she did 2½ years ago when cloé had her first litter.
marianne works in a childrens' after-school institution, and often takes the puppies (and mother..;)) with her to work when they are old enough.
this is splendid, because marianne has no children at home, or nabours with children. she also takes them on small trips, when they have the right age, to show them the world.
before they leave home, she takes them to a chiropractor to check that they have no problems with spines, legs etc.

and i can come along and help out.
should there be none for me, at least i'll have learded something about young puppies....;)

Fingers,toes & eyes all crossed;) that 'the fat lady' is hiding one meant just for you.:). Keep us posted.

Oh good luck! I hope there is that perfect puppy that is just right for you! Fingers crossed:xfngr:.

J.

:oops: I missed this thread. Glad to read that all is going well and I hope you get a lovely little girl to join your family :xfngr:

Back