• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

so excited a new puppy arriving next week

Aah I've been waiting for the 'at home' photo. She looks all snuggled up n comfy :). Keep us posted on how she's doing pls.

picture.php

picture.php

A couple more pictures of our gorgeous Evie :)

oh I love her! and she has my daughters name ;) - have been following this story and the exciting build up to the new arrival! She was well worth the wait - congratulations what a stunner.

Congratulations on your new puppy :jmp: She is a little cutie pie and I love her name. I wish you many happy years together :*nana:

Thank you. I have to say she is absolutely gorgeous. She has such a wonderful little character and is already very cheeky :)

Evie is lovely:luv: and she does look like she would enjoy making a little trouble for you:D

Heather R

On the whole very well but we do have our moments though. I have to say I have been very very proud of him. Every toy Evie has Flynn wants though and he doesn't normally play to much

Back