• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Bailey

Shelli

My mothers dog, Bailey, came to stay with us for two weeks over Christmas while she was away and he has decided to stay with us :p
Due to recent health issues my mother is no longer able to give the care he needs so we suggested he stay with us. He has settled in really well and gets on great with Ollie and Roxy...a little too well with Ollie ;) :eek: so he'l be going for the snip soon.

xmas2009054.jpg

xmas2009102.jpg

xmas2009164.jpg

xmas2009140.jpg

Lovely photo's Shelli, Bailey is a cutie:), and the pic of all three doglets in the back of the car is a super photo....sooooooo cute:D

Bailey looks lovely. Like Amanda said the last photo in the back of the car is great. At least your mum knows he will be well looked after and has great company.
All you need to do now is but Bailey in your signature.

Sorry to hear about your mum. She will no doubt miss him, but knows he is safe and well cared for with you. Looks like he's settled himself just great:)

I LOVE Roxy's smile in the car, ooo I could kiss her!

Sorry for your Mum but I'm sure Bailey will have a ball with you and your two.

Oh Congratulations, he looks a lovely boy!!

So sorry for your Mum, but at least he is somewhere that she can visit and have frequent updates. It sounds like he has settled well with you.

Thanks everyone :p

He really has setted in so well. I think he's really enjoying some canine company. Ollie is delighted to have someone to play with...Roxy is like a scatter cushion, spends most of her time on the couch :rolleyes: Bailey has much more energy and its lovely to watch them chasing each other around the house :)

Even though we've only got one more dog there is a heck of a lot more dog hair...maybe because the heating has been constantly on with this cold spell :? Most my of day is spent :v*cuum: But its all worth it :D

Welldone you for taking bailey !!:)
Sorry to hear about your mum tho!
Bailey must absolutley love his new home with all his doggy mates :D
Your mum can see him any time she wants too so thats nice..

He's lovely, I'll bet your mum is so glad you were able to look after him, at least she knows where he is and who he's with and can see him when she wants:)

Back