• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo ........

Claire L

First anniversary.

IMG_1044.jpg

I can't say goodbye to you,
no matter how I try,
you're such a part of me
without you........
Deep in the heart of me,
I know that you and I were meant to be ...
I can't tell you goodbye.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKE7ngPlhTY

Last edited:
I can't believe it's been a year since that terrible day.
That's such a lovely photo and beautiful tribute to her.
*hugs*
Sins

Claire I cant believe its been a year! Thinking of you :flwr:
Big hugs to you & Derry :hug: :hug:

It still brings tears to my eyes thinking of your loss and the horrible circumstances that took place a year ago.

Hugs to you. :hug:

That was a lovely tribute. I loved the first photo of her with a chew stick :p.
Also the expressions on their faces in their santa hats :p
:hug:to you today.
Charli

What a truly beautiful tribute to your darling Minnie Moo. She will always be part of you no matter what. Her memory will stay in your heart for ever. Thinking of you and sending you :hug::hug::hug:

I was thinking the day must be coming soon for you. What an awful, heartbreaking day. Take comfort in the great life you gave her.

A wonderful tribute to a lovley Minnie Moo.
Thinking of you and sending lots of :hug::hug:

So sorry Claire :(

I could really cry for your loss

Time doesn't really help, does it?

Nick

Last edited:
Thinking of you, and your lovely Minnie Moo. Hope the happy memories will see you through today :hug:

Thinking of you both today :(

Likewise, I just can't believe it's been a year...

So very sorry.

Can't believe it's been a year..still makes my heart skip a beat and brings tears to my eyes, when I remember reading that post. I often think of her and it makes me sad that you had to lose her.

:hug: to you Claire.

My thoughts are with you and your husband today.

Minnie was truly beautiful.

I am so very sorry for your loss, I just found your story in an old thread. It must be so hard, my heart goes out to you...

Back