• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo ........

oh claire hope your ok - cant believe its been a year already thinking of you :hug:

I have thought of you and Minnie Moo so often, and you are in my heart.
Thank you for sharing your tribute to her. :hug:

I was just thinking about you this week and knew it must be about a year :hug::hug:I hope you are getting on alright Minnie Moo was a very lucky dog to have lived with you
----Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Claire, that was a beautiful tribute to Minnie. Although, her life was much too short, you made that life something wonderful for her. I remember reading your post a year ago and feeling so sad for your loss.

Hugs and healing thoughts,
J.

Claire:

I have been so busy that I have not stopped to look at the Memoriam Section of Cavalier Talk for weeks. I looked this morning and saw your beautiful tribute to Minnie Moo. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope the time you spent creating it helps with the healing process. You have given so much and have so much more to give.

Clair; What a beatiful tribute to your Minnie! May she forever run free on sunny beaches!

Till you meet at the Rainbow Bridge, may you keep your wonderful memories of your little companion!

Heather R

I don't know why I do this to myself..

I watched Claire's video and now I'm bawling my eyes out. What a beautiful video but it makes my heart break. I am now clutching my puppy close to me! No more looking at the memorial forum for me. I can't handle it :cry*ing:

aw...:(

Hi, I watched the video clip tribute through tears...I am so so sorry and hope you are doing ok. What a really lovely special tribute, she was so beautiful.

Thinking of you both. :flwr: So sorry you had to go through such a terrible incident and loss.

Thinking of you hun, an here for you if you ever need to talk. I will watch your video when am feeling stronger, minnie was beautiful and lucky to have you xxx

Like the others I cant believe it's been a year.....

Sending my hugs and best wishes

Mel:hug:

Thinking of you Claire - a tragic day and I know that memory will always be with you, but I'm sure precious Minnie Moo would love you to remember the happy days and joy and cuddles you enjoyed.

Just catching up... what a lovely tribute to her, Claire. So much happiness in those photos and videos - she was much loved. *ng*l

I am so sorry Claire. My heart breaks too when I think about it... Can't believe it's been a year. I hope it comforts you knowing that you were an amazing doggy mommy to her and she was very lucky to have had you. It was obvious how well cared for she was.. ***HUGZ*** Claire - thinking of you :hug:

Back